- Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
- For manageability, put each row in sparsely.
- When washing, use gently running water and do not rub vigorously.
- To maintain fresh , curly and well look , lightly apply gel, mousse or olill sheen. Oil sheenis not recommended for bonded weaves to split out.
- When combing, always comb end of hair first and work your way up to the root.
- For curly hair , do not brush when it is dry. Use large-toothed comb or fingers while hair is wet.
- When removing consult your professional beautician.